Parenting the Love & Logic Way
A parenting program designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately! For parents, grandparents, foster parents, teachers & family support professionals. Learn techniques that work with children of all ages (infants, school aged & teens), and prepares kids to solve their own problems in loving ways.
Learn Skills To:
· Avoid un-winnable power-struggles & arguments
· Set enforceable limits
· Avoid enabling & begin empowering
· Help your kids learn from mistakes rather than repeating them
· Stay calm & respond with empathy when kids do upsetting things
· Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
Here at St Mary!
6-week sessions starting Apr 22
Mondays 6-8pm (attend all dates)
Space limited - register early!
Cost $125 per couple. Includes instruction, handbook, childcare & access to lending library resources.
Requests to have the class fee waived should be sent to Michelle@StMarysFamily.com